Are there warranties associated to the guns we purchase?
Yes, most of the guns are under warranty. Depending on what brand the gun, different companies have different procedures on warranting their products. For further information please click on "Terms" on the bottom right hand corner.
Do you guys have any disclaimers?
Yes. Here it is:
BY ORDERING FROM THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN. BY PURCHASING ANY AIRSOFT PRODUCTS, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD EACH PROVISION AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING IN ITS ENTIRETY:
I, the Purchaser, declare that I am at least 18 years of age or older, that I am familiar with the laws and regulations in my jurisdiction, if any, governing the purchase and use of airsoft guns, and that I do not know of any local or State laws or regulations that prohibit me from purchasing or owning airsoft-type guns and/or accessories. Airsoft guns are required by law to have the tip (1/4 inch) of the barrel permanently colored in blaze orange. I understand that removal of the orange tip, any warning stickers or protective markings is a violation of Federal law and will void any and all product warranties. I acknowledge that the use of any look-alike or toy gun in commission of a crime may carry the same legal ramifications as if a real firearm had been so used. I have read and understood all warnings, disclaimers, and warranties related to the products offered. Airsoft products are potentially dangerous and can cause serious injury and even death. I acknowledge that I am responsible for using airsoft products safely and legally and hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless this website, its owners, employees, agents and affiliates for any and all legal action arising from purchase, use or ownership of airsoft guns and accessories from this web site, including, but not limited to any lawsuit or claim by myself or a third party for bodily injury, death or illegal activity. By purchasing from this site, I, the Purchaser, indicate that I have read and understood the above liability waiver and that I agree to be bound by its terms. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
What are the general rules with airsoft products?
- Never brandish your airsoft gun in public.
- Never display your airsoft weapon in a threatening manner.
- Keep your airsoft weapon unloaded and locked in a safe place away from children.
- Do not attempt to use your airsoft weapon in water, this will damage your airsoft gun.
- Immediately declare any airsoft weapon in your immediate possession to law enforcement officers.
- Taking an airsoft weapon to areas in which firearms are restricted, may be against the law.
- Assume all airsoft guns are loaded (aka 'hot).
- Never point your airsoft gun at any person or animal you don't intend to shoot.
- Never shoot an unwilling or unsuspecting person with your airsoft gun.
- Always keep your finger OFF of the trigger or firing mechanism until you are ready to fire.
- Check your target backgrounds before firing your airsoft weapon.
- Assume all airsoft ammunition will miss it's target and take the proper safety precautions.
- Always were 'SHATTERPROOF' safety glasses when playing with or handling airsoft weapons.
- Never look down the barrel of an airsoft weapon without eye protection.
- Do not disassemble your airsoft weapon.
- Do not modify your airsoft weapon unless it is an approved modification that has been tested.
- When playing an airsoft game, it is recommended you offer a surrender option.
- Check with local authorities and law enforcement officials regarding airsoft restrictions.
- Do not eat the airsoft BB's.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must have parental consent to play airsoft.
- Never hand a loaded airsoft weapon to a child.
- Check to verify that your airsoft weapon is unloaded and the chamber (barrel) is clear before handing it to any other person.